Last Updated: March 2, 2018
CREDIT PORTAL, CREATOR KIOSK, CREATOR ID, TRACKSHEET PLUS, EXPORT EVERYWHERE, THE STANDARD FOR MUSIC CREDITS, and SOUND CREDIT are all trademarks of Soundways, Inc.
2. Restrictions on Use. You may not: (i) use, copy, modify, translate, merge or create derivative works of the Website; (ii) disable or circumbent any licensing control feature in the Website; (iii) reverse-engineer, disassemble or decompile the Website or otherwise attempt to access or determine its underlying source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques or algorithms, or permit any such actions, as applicable; (iv) sell, distribute, lend, sublicense, rent or lease all or any portion of the Website; (v) use the Website on a service bureau or time- share basis or as an application service provider unless expressed in writing by Soundways; (vi) host, virtualize or otherwise provide access to or enable use of the Website by any individual(s) not permitted to use the Website; (vii) use the Website to develop or enhance any product that competes, directly or indirectly with the products and services offered by Soundways, in Soundway’s determination; (vii) remove the copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights or notices included within the Website, as applicable; (ix) use the Website in any way that would infringe any Intellectual Property Right of third parties; or (x) use the Website in a manner that would violate any law applicable to you or Soundways.
3. Termination. Upon termination by either party of this Agreement, your use and access to the Website is automatically terminated unless otherwise agreed to by Soundways in writing.
4. User Contributions on the Website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of the Website, Soundways content and any content from the Sound Credit products or service, is at your own risk. The Website and Soundways content are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without any warranties of any kind. Further, Soundways disclaims all warranties of any kind express, implied or statutory (including those by Soundway’s suppliers), including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non- infringement or quiet enjoyment, as well as any warranties that the Website will be free of interruptions or errors. Soundways shall not be liable for unauthorized access to or alteration, theft or destruction of your data, files, programs, procedures or information through accident, fraudulent means or devices, or any other method. The Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. Soundways is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures or other damage resulting from such problems or any other problems.
9. Forward Looking Statements.
a) Certain Soundways content may contain statements related to Soundways’ business plans and strategies, its product pipelines and factors that may affect them. All such statements and all other statements that are not statements of historical fact are known as “forward-looking statements”. Forward-looking statements are based on the current expectations and assumptions of Soundways’ management, and are, therefore, subject to certain risks and uncertainties. A variety of factors, many of which are beyond Soundways’ control, could affect Soundways’ operations, performance, business strategy and results in a manner that could cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Soundways to be materially different from those projected, implied or assumed in connection with the forward-looking statements or anticipated on the basis of historical trends. Although Soundways believes that the forward-looking statements are reasonable, in light of the fact that they involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, Soundways’ actual performance results and/or course of action may be materially different from those projected, anticipated, implied or assumed by the forward- looking statements.
b) Soundways strives to continually improve its products. Should Soundways content ever contain the Soundways roadmap (including statements about product development initiatives, new products and future product upgrades, updates, releases, plans to add credits, enhancements) such content merely outlines our general product direction and are thus for informational purposes only. The Soundways roadmap should not be relied upon in making a decision to enter into a business arrangement with Soundways, including a purchasing decision, and shall not be incorporated into any contract or commitment. Soundways, in its sole discretion, may change the Soundways roadmap for any reason, at any time, and shall incur no liability in doing so. The Soundways roadmap is not a condition to, nor is it a part of, your purchase of any software licenses or services or other decision to enter into a business arrangement with Soundways.